Honestly, I think that you are one of those flat earther types. You'd have to be to look at this game and slurp the refs.F*ck you. You're a jackass that thinks every loss is the refs fault aren't you?
Just think. They are kicking our arses this bad now, think about March. They have a far higher ceiling. Forfeit then.
the last four calls were wrong with video evidence. that’s 4 in a row.cant complain about the refs overall but that is a bad call
Nah, just whenever we have a run.Refs are completely in the tank for these ********
We had a different coach then, and an offense and defensive philosophy that created possessions back then. LSU didn’t get a duke whistle either.You must've been one of those that left that LSU game years ago. Remember that one? Like I said, just calm down and have a (key word here) **little** faith. I know it can be hard.
And if they lose, then you can get right back on that "Farr Cal" spiel. I might even be on your side. will wonders never cease?
this beatdown is not the refs faultHonestly, I think that you are one of those flat earther types. You'd have to be to look at this game and slurp the refs.
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors