********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

Cardsstink

Heisman
Mar 20, 2017
7,791
11,201
0
Too many outside shots from Johnson. He’s a gun right now. Wow we look like garbage so far.
 

MarkPftw

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
5,265
6,801
96
I hate to say it..but we look like we're going to get blown out tonight..this looks bad.
 

ZaytovenCat

All-American
Apr 25, 2013
24,121
8,946
97
Down 10 in 6 min with Bolden hitting backwards shots. We ain’t winning this one
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,714
62,619
113
I swear to God.. I can't remember the last time I trusted a Kentucky players ability to make shots before the new year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MarkPftw
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  3. 03 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  5. 05 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU