*** Official Game Thread***

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
Just want it over now
If we do lose I’ll probably not be on here for a while because it’s going to get incredibly ugly
I will say I still l love my Cats regardless
 

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
Take the lead and then give it right back. I'm going to be sick. Can we get a lead past 1 freakin' point tonight?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path
  3. 03 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
  5. 05 KSR Football Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered