Of courses he is. Draft day is priority 1 here bay bay!I don’t get it, Wade can play, Diallo can play but Vanderbilt can’t? Something wrong with this.. is cal protecting him for the NBA instead of trying to win these games? Ugh
is wade going to the nba?
Zone seems an odd choice
I gotta get up at 4 am so I am hateful and nervous lolgod I hope we’re ironically quoting this post later. Starting to feel like one of “those” games though. The nerves are real.
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
KSR Football
Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
KSR Football
Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34