Isn't that "dominanting us"? I thought we had a whole thread about this.Great start ..
KSU dominating us. Lol
Isn't that "dominanting us"? I thought we had a whole thread about this.Great start ..
KSU dominating us. Lol
Shut up. We have a coach who thinks starting Richards and playing him to a 13/1 start is okayWe are young guys
:angry::angry:
I KNEW we weren’t going to win this game. I could feel it coming a mile away! We always piss the bed when we need it most.:angry:
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington