*** Official Game Thread***

Ben101er

Heisman
Apr 21, 2004
25,834
60,811
103
The refs were a big issue in the first half, but not this half.

BS. that charge call against Knox, would have been an and one, instead they get the ball and hit a 3, plus the technical. There was about an 8 pt difference in one bad call. Don't tell me it isn't a big issue.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,790
113
I'm done.
I'll turn it back on win or lose but screw this. I will NOT watch us beat ourselves.

Call me in October.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach
  2. 02 KSR Football The public is hammering LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 6
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR GAMEDAY: Kentucky Hosts No. 10 LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU