Ulis was a senior?
There we go!!! Up 13....play a little defense now and win this game by 15+!!
Jahmal McMurray?![]()
Gabriel running to get the ball, dude sets a moving pick while trash talking. An elbow to the ribs was too good for him.I agree. Sometimes I don’t know how these kids hold their tempers. But with refs the way they are and cameras catching close ups on every single thing the players do somehow they have to keep cool. JMI.
He is a great announcer. I’ve liked every game he’s doneDakich is hilarious tonight. Starting to like him as an announcer.
What?!?I think we come out ready on Saturday...wish I didn’t have to miss the game
Have to work; we have an event. Friday and Saturday 7am -10pmWhat?!?
Can you imagine??? Oh well...I can always dream...A SENIOR Ulis at that. [laughing]
He needs to be put out of his misery.Dakich is hilarious tonight. Starting to like him as an announcer.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days