******OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*******

JoeBeeHall

All-American
Nov 17, 2013
7,559
6,429
113
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,586
72,704
113
Couple of our guys really need to get better from the free throw line. Washington and Wenyen for sure.
 

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
It's what he does. Most of the time it makes teams better. Not so much this year.

Might be getting some confidence now. I just hope he doesn't take some of that away when we are finishing a team off by screaming at them when they are happy.
 

JoeBeeHall

All-American
Nov 17, 2013
7,559
6,429
113
With 2 minutes to go I would have lost this game if I had been coaching .
I would have pulled Vanderbilt and put in Richards for FT purposes .
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
  4. 04 KSR Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
  5. 05 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina