7 missed FTs
15 TO, 7 assists
21% 3pt FGA
Hami 0/0, Knox 3-11 FGA, PJ/Nick 9 points combined
Kyle Tucker just tweeted: Calipari says "we're on the right track, now. If this is who we are, I'm good." facebook.com/KentuckyWildca…
Wtf???
I understand completely too . That's actually been one of our running jokes this year watching the games. After every time out we say "can't wait to see this "I get it, and normally I agree. I've just seen too many "dribble the clock out and throw up a prayer" offenses coming out of timeouts this season. Admittedly, what we ended up getting was somehow worse than that.
I’m confused by the substitution patterns as well. As soon as a player gets it going, he’s put on the bench. Green was playing well and we bench him. He never got back into the flow of the game after that. Let him go until he signals he is tired. I didn’t see him signal that he needed to come out.I'm fine with how hard the kids play except for a couple guys. I'm not fine with the coaching and especially the substitution patterns. It's been really bad.
Almost feel sorry for him he looks so lost. Earlier in the year he was using his dribble to create his own shot mainly on mid range, but now is just lost and completely unsure of himself. Part of that is due to the fact our whole offense is so disjointed none of them really look comfortable knowing where they are supposed to be or when to do what.That is a recipe for losing. Obviously....
Hami I just don’t get how he’s completely disappeared.
I thought Vitale was All up in the SEC and UK brown nosing tonite. I think I heard him say that the SEC was the best basketball conference. Blasphemous for him.Dick Vitale said the best thing he has ever said. Not one player should be drafted and should all come back. I dont see how a GM can make a case for any player in the first round except Knox and thats only because of offense.
Dick Vitale said the best thing he has ever said. Not one player should be drafted and should all come back. I dont see how a GM can make a case for any player in the first round except Knox and thats only because of offense.
Just saw this @morgousky. Been laying low.
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia