Not good...I wonder if they actually get a 3 off
That would require actually having an offensive play available to call other than...
"Run up the floor as fast as you can"
Not good...I wonder if they actually get a 3 off
It’s only one game. Don’t worry
Get ready to lose 2 more. 4 straight.
With the offense we have, how do u not call a TO?
Not sure but I've given up on his coaching ability. He better up his recruiting.Has Cal given up on the season? Serious question.
pretty muchHell if we called a TO what are we going to do ? Call a play , we don’t have plays
I wish I could believe that, but Cal has showed me next to ZERO coaching this year.
2 GD MF'n TO and you dont call a time out. Thats all on Calipari. Terrible terrible terrible terrible coaching. Absent-minded nonsense. Unacceptable of 7 million dollar a year Coach to sit there dumbfounded. Uneffingreal!!!!!!!!!
I’m mocking the people who said not to worry in losses before this
Another troll who only shows after a loss.Outcoached (what was Cal even doing?)
Out efforted - honestly sick of these guys
Absolutely pathetic .... NIT bound
Probably bang Cal's wife if he wanted to.Barnes is owning Cal.
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule