I thought I had that in auto but now I see it is manual mode.No worries, just use your neurolizer on them, tell them everything is going great, problem solved.
I thought I had that in auto but now I see it is manual mode.No worries, just use your neurolizer on them, tell them everything is going great, problem solved.
Please Lord. Can we have some shots? Please?
If we lose this game, I can't see any way we win either of the next 2 road games.
We are NIT bound if we lose. We ain't winning another road game.If we lose this game, I can't see any way we win either of the next 2 road games.
Everyone just watch the off ball action some. (I know it's hard to do, at least for me.) UK guys just standing around. Doing nothing. Rebound hits the floor in front of them, and then don't even try to get the ball.
This team just makes me angry.
Everyone just watch the off ball action some. (I know it's hard to do, at least for me.) UK guys just standing around. Doing nothing. Rebound hits the floor in front of them, and then don't even try to get the ball.
This team just makes me angry.
That is JV effort.Getting beat down the court after a free throw = lack of effort
Ask and you shall receive!!Knox needs to be at least partly aggressive
Gal Gadot needs to be at least partly nakedAsk and you shall receive!!Wow.
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics