Love JV’s intensity.Vanderbilt is an animal on D and glass. Please start playing more. Thank you
Love JV’s intensity.Vanderbilt is an animal on D and glass. Please start playing more. Thank you
I couldn’t agree more.I thought Adams was the worst but he other black guy is absolutely terrible.
I think we could have used Baker far more than we thought we wouldEvery so often, crap happens.
Play Brad, he suppose to be a dead cold shooter.I think we could have used Baker far more than we thought we would
Oh yeah we are definitely a tournament team...
almost every post a negative post...I wonder what you could be???Oh yeah we are definitely a tournament team...
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU