He took himself out of every play tonight. just made some of the worst decisions. Just an off night for most of the team actually.Why is Gabriel back in the game? He needs to get his Roderick Rhodes butt back on the bench.
What game? [smoke]Exhale.
Let us never speak of that game again.
We didn't deserve the game in regulation but Vandy once again gave it to us from the FT line. I think we earned it in overtime but we still made some mistakes on defense. I'm thinking they can still learn before the tournament how to pay attention for most of the game.
Screw the Rule of 71!!!
I need to go grab a Nitro pill...
Me too and I don't even smoke. [laughing]I could use a smoke right now!
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense