I bet by the end of the game it will be in the mid 40's. I never concern myself with shooting % in the 1st half if we playing good D which we are.28%.
I bet by the end of the game it will be in the mid 40's. I never concern myself with shooting % in the 1st half if we playing good D which we are.28%.
Nick at Night.So tonight is Nick’s night
13-14 at 7:50...come on CATS...pick it up.
I bet by the end of the game it will be in the mid 40's. I never concern myself with shooting % in the 1st half if we playing good D which we are.
No kidding...but as long at the CATS win I'll take it...Looks like a Virginia score.
We’re not a good jump shooting team ... we’re not playing down... we’re just having a bad shooting game. We need to get green some open 3’s
Yet another fumbled away rebound. So any of those this year
KSR
Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
KSR Football
Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
KSR
KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington