As long as we win, I don't care about the 3 pt record.
Ooooo. Im gonna post a topic on this tomorrow. Curious what people think.
As long as we win, I don't care about the 3 pt record.
Nobody but BBN even knows about it lol.
Wide open dunk if not for the flagrant. Why pass?I like that he got fouled there, but it's obvious that Diallo just refuses to pass the ball.
Hami was ahead of him. Stupid take.Diallo, please pass to open teammate ahead! He's definitely not a team player.
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)