..... and squirting to the ceiling.Somewhere Rick Pitino is secretly smiling.
What else is newI see fans yawning in the background
He's a flopper - would have been great at Puke.Man white kids get a good whistle.
OF course Adams buys the flop.
Yeah I can't imagine that stat is correct. 18 years I have to believe we've hit 80 several times.We scored more than 80 in the 2012 tourney game.
I just want to see someone throw down a facial at this point.
UL been flopping for years.I guess Padgett is the next kzibashitski teaching flops like that.
At least one of those charges, he was moving under the player who was in the air. I hate that call.The announcers keep calling McCloud "crafty". I suppose "crafty" means a little ***** that flops his way around his lack of talent.
WVU won't be a cupcake. Doubt we lose to Auburn, UF or Arkansas. WVU, maybe A&M, and a couple we weren't supposed to lose (UT, someone else?).
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference