Your eyes will appreciate it. Hopefully, second half gets better. Sorry you half to work this afternoon.im listening at work. cant watch. SOUNDS awful....
Yeah, couldn't possibly have anything to do with our defense. God forbid you give credit to our guys instead of constantly trashing them.It helps that they're a bad offensive team.
If we could grab the ball and hit free throws we would be up comfortably.
Good layup hami!!! Is that better?Yeah, couldn't possibly have anything to do with our defense. God forbid you give credit to our guys instead of constantly trashing them.
The only years I’ve said it were 2013, 2014, 2016 and this year. Even when we struggled in 2010-2011 I still had blind faith in Cal to get them turned around.You say that every year. Go ahead and try to tell me I'm full of crap, you know what I say is true.
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!