Worst defensive team I've ever seen
I'm with ya bro. Some of its comical.I’m at the point of laughing anymore when we play. Frustration is gone.
Doesn’t appear like they’ve practiced jack-**** during camp cal.UK should practice nothing but putbacks and layups for 2 weeks.
PJ didn't dress today.what are you talking about................Please sit Washington.
Do we ever?We've got literally nothing from Nick and PJ today.
"Camp Cal" has done nothing with this team.Doesn’t appear like they’ve practiced jack-**** during camp cal.
The result of Cal teaching them to just get it up there and let our guys go get the rebound. Problem is, they have to actually rebound the miss, and put it back in.We miss more shots inside 5 feet than any team in the country.
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!