********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
I’ll be at work for this one. Sadly.

But....


GO CATS!!!!!!! BEAT LOUISVILLE!!
 

BEARCLAW9999

Redshirt
Feb 8, 2017
63
36
0
I think this game is one at the PG spot. Snider vs. Green. I think this is a great time for Green to have a big time game on a big stage.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Simple Man

ukalum1988

Heisman
Dec 21, 2014
12,525
32,690
113
With my family at my sons USTA tennis tournament in South Bend. Thankfully they have a TV in the lounge area that I have commandeered for the game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 78Gooses

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
Go get them CATS! In-laws coming over to watch the games so I won't be on-line.
 

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0
Go Cats!

 

Cbbcrazy2

All-Conference
Feb 18, 2007
19,374
2,666
113
UL passes the ball really well to the bigs inside, we have got to play better defense this game.
Go CATS !!!!!!!
 
Dec 12, 2007
68,157
14,860
0
Refs are favorable. Adams is a terrible ref, but he has not been noticeably anti-UK. We have an outstanding record with Daly and Lindsey.
 

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,326
24,111
113
UL looks nothing like the teams of the Pitino days. Lethargic and low energy.
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
At some point I wish this team would get stronger with the ball.

7-0 UL run
 

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,326
24,111
113
And no sooner that I typed that that "lethargy" somehow put up 7 straight points...

Both teams looking pretty "meh" in desire right now.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team