********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

ManitouDan_anon

Heisman
Dec 7, 2006
20,073
32,434
0
Must just be me .. I don't think Kansas looks near as talented as in years past . Entirely thin in the interior , That Akebuki guy isn't for **** .
 

Jakarii

All-Conference
Jan 29, 2016
4,640
3,048
0
Who else is pleasantly surprised by the effort after watching the first two games?? Just imagine if they would have gave more effort for those 50/50 balls. If I’m Cal and they play like this (effort) and lose then I’m still proud of them
 
  • Like
Reactions: Phil_The_Music2

fs-ripcord65

All-Conference
Apr 29, 2009
5,718
3,880
113
I want to say, here and now, that they team is playing MUCH better than I expected. I'm particularly glad to see them come back from 11 down to go ahead -- regardless of what happens from here.

I'm compelled to also say that I think Calipari is doing a good job tonight by not over-coaching from the sideline.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality