********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Xception

Heisman
Apr 17, 2007
26,407
22,344
0
Weynen Gabriel is mad I bet
Mad about what ? And what does he have to do with anything ? You're sore that the obvious truth was pointed out and have thrown anything you can to deflect it because you favor Willis . His experience didn't help , he got outplayed by a nobody and let them shoot unguarded . I thought you were done , must be burning you up inside .
 

oldsports_

Heisman
Dec 18, 2010
22,833
38,981
113
Mad about what ? And what does he have to do with anything ? You're sore that the obvious truth was pointed out and have thrown anything you can to deflect it because you favor Willis . His experience didn't help , he got outplayed by a nobody and let them shoot unguarded . I thought you were done , must be burning you up inside .
I was done when the clock went to 0. I'm laughing at you and your obsession with a 22 year old. I'm letting you rack up post counts about Willis, so Im staying awhile. Continue.....
 

Xception

Heisman
Apr 17, 2007
26,407
22,344
0
I was done when the clock went to 0. I'm laughing at you and your obsession with a 22 year old. I'm letting you rack up post counts about Willis, so Im staying awhile. Continue.....
Clearly your feelings are hurt because a poster said he left his man open , I'm laughing at experience and your feelings being hurt for Willis
 

Xception

Heisman
Apr 17, 2007
26,407
22,344
0
Yea, Im "burned" up...lol
Who's got
 

MarkPftw

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
5,283
6,851
96
The kind of Senior you need is Darius Miller..he had everything..great rebounder, great defensive player, he was a great three point shooter, he was a great finisher, he was a great free throw shooter, he was very versatile, he was super athletic, etc...so yeah, you need experience but talented experience.
 

mash_24

Heisman
Sep 26, 2011
9,481
27,649
108
Come on fellas. Kids played their hearts out. I'm usually pretty glass half empty but these kids were playing better than I ever expected at the end of the year. The refs in the first half took us out of our rhythm and we never got that comfort level we had against UCLA. We were the better team. I truly believe that. If the first half is remotely evenly called we are leading and may have gradually put them away just like we did UCLA. Hard to fathom Higgins is not on the take.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
  2. 02 KSR Football Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34
  5. 05 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU