We actually gonna shoot free throws
and an above average jump shooterFox has turned into an average FT shooter.
You simply cannot zone UCLA; do that and game over. They'll kill us with the 3's. Cals trading baskets, 2 point baskets, and playing man is our best hope of winning this game.Cal needs to mix the defense up. They are getting in the paint way too easy. Try a zone a few plays and force them to shoot jump shots and hope they miss. They are killing us inside.
little bit more confidence now I think?
or is it wishful thinking?
That's impossible, they're both goofy and white according to what I'm reading on here.Leaf/Welsh with 17 points and 10 rebounds already. SMH
little bit more confidence now I think?
or is it wishful thinking?
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings