********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Glad to see we learned and adjusted from the first game.

Welsh and Leaf dominated first game, here we go again
 
  • Like
Reactions: ZaytovenCat

mhroe1984

Heisman
Dec 16, 2007
14,060
10,627
0
Goofy white dude Welsh absolutely destroys us every time we play them. How can we not stop this dude??
 

Bluest Member

All-Conference
Dec 26, 2009
11,927
3,771
0
I don't think the Cats should run with UCLA,but what do I know,I think that UCLA sucks more in a slow paced game

Why the F@#$ are they doing the same BS as the 1st game? Drive into their packed middle and get blocked
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
  5. 05 KSR Basketball What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days