She reminds me of my fiancé.that sideline reporter is pretty
She reminds me of my fiancé.that sideline reporter is pretty
A little off topic.
Is anyone else reminded of Herman Cain when they see Mike Anderson?
you sir, are a lucky man. i married a cute blond from indianaShe reminds me of my fiancé.
They can review it, they don't have to review it.Can they review MOnk's shot? It was late....hope they can't review it.
I don't think Monk got it off in time
I agree. I'm a big Herman Cain fan. Maybe his ******* cousin or something?No. Herman Cain has class. Anderson is a jerk.
I couldn't tell,but thought he got it off in timeThey gonna take that 3 down. Was late
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati