He lowered his shoulder and Fox was vertical. If that's on Fox that's a bad call. But we are getting momentum, so the refs have to rein it in.
They called a foul on Fox when it was a clean block on the ball,they called a foul on Monk when there was literally no contact,they allowed two Arkansas players to travel with No Call,and I think there were a couple more no callsI actually don't have a beef with the refs so far other than the walk on Briscoe when he got whacked
She said she had to work.......I can't believe I am using such language....Wonder where BKOcats is?Hasn't been here the last couple games.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU