Foul trouble with Fox,Monk,Bam.This is a horrible lineup.....Why do we have Hawkins, Mulder, briscoe, willis, and humphries in the game?
Foul trouble. That horrible lineup extended the lead.This is a horrible lineup.....Why do we have Hawkins, Mulder, briscoe, willis, and humphries in the game?
Biggest lead of the game if I'm not mistaken.This is a horrible lineup.....Why do we have Hawkins, Mulder, briscoe, willis, and humphries in the game?
Which league would that be?Briscoe going to struggle with the length in the league. He gets blocked way too much
Why are we doing interviews where we can hear idiots yelling. Come on.
This is a horrible lineup.....Why do we have Hawkins, Mulder, briscoe, willis, and humphries in the game?
Briscoe going to struggle with the length in the league. He gets blocked way too much[/QUOTE
" The league " good golly what league are you referring to ?
I'm glad to see this comment. I tried to fight the good fight for the Hawk last year but was told, time and time again, that he sucked.I love Hawkins so much
I wanted to see cal pop and lock it with the dance team before moon walking back to the locker roomCameraman distracted there by the dance team :fistbump:
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels