********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,590
72,706
113
Not a foul. The ref fell for another acting job.
That crap doesn't get called in other leagues.
 

BassProCat

Heisman
Jan 5, 2017
12,200
28,206
81
Looks like big ten ball to me. I took the trash out earlier but damn I didn't know it made it to Athens
 

OHIO COLONEL

Heisman
Feb 11, 2009
14,803
59,401
0
That charge on Bam was called a blocking foul at the end of the KU game. Exact same move, etc. Blocking on Baylor.
 

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
As I expected UGA will hang around for 30 minutes and then UK will go on a big run . I would keep going into Bam as they have no one know who can guard him.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks