Why can't we score?????
It's crazy how we struggle on the road.
Getting lost on the transition.What has happened to Fox? Geez
Our MO is to score fast and speed tge game up. Don't want virginia type ball.This team takes way too many shots early in the clock. Run the offense!!
That's two sloppy passes by Fox.
Looks like tarzan, plays like Jane. I don't understand it either. He can't hold position for ****.Bam is extremely frustrating.
Dude looks the part, just isn't any good at actually playing the game.
I know but I hate that we continually take those long threes 6 seconds into the clock. That's one reason we don't get our opponents in foul trouble.Our MO is to score fast and speed tge game up. Don't want virginia type ball.
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks