This team can just never stop the bleeding. We cut into the lead and look like we're getting back into it then we fall apart for 2 or 3 possessions and it's right back to a 9 point lead.
This stupid junk is ridiculous. I'm glad I'm not a coach. I'd make bobby knight look like wayne brady.Hawkins hammered, no call right after Bam is called for a nothing foul after we had already gotten a rebound
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU