Right now, I feel like unless Monk is hitting then the shots that he forces end up making our offense even more out of balance. Without a healthy Fox, Briscoe is not the answer to run the team.
He's getting trashed because he is the anointed leader who doesn't lead, the experienced guy who plays for himself and his NBA dreams, and he continues to play erratically. If he is the leader, and the team is getting progressively worse, does that not fall on him?Everyone is trashing Briscoe, but he's trying to do the 1 thing that our more athletic players should be doing. He's just not tall enough, or athletic enough to pull off what he's trying to do.
No damn coachingThis team has no idea how to run a half court offense. All we do is drive one on one to the hole.
So I mentioned Tony Bennett as a possible successor for Cal a while back. And I was told how bad he would be and that our fans wouldn't settle a for low scoring offense again.
Ok.
Please share. I have my own opinion.they're rattled; have been for a while.
I have a theory as to why we've regressed so much; but these guys need to learn to play through it
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors