Dont log on the the board then.I hate all these fly-by posters who only show up to say how every player sucks.
Went from 50 point halves to 20. Why? Competition hasn't gotten better really. Teams watching tape? Oh wait, Cal doesn't believe in watching tape.
Dont log on the the board then.
Apple pie flavor?OK,hell with this I wasn't gonna open the mason jar tonight,but this game has forced me into it
Straight corn or flavored?OK,hell with this I wasn't gonna open the mason jar tonight,but this game has forced me into it
This has always been known. Barbee is a trash coach who has only got to where he has because of Cal. He brings nothing of value. I pray for Coach O to come back.Sorry,
Antigua > Barbee
they're rattled; have been for a while.This is just not the damn way a team with this much talent should be playing.
Where!? Please god let it be true.Did I see Antigua on the bench?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU