I'm not a fan of losing. This team is getting worse as the season goes on.We need to see this team win a good road game against a ranked team without Monk going off. I'm fine with him cold right now tbh. Someone else man up.
That's what it is. Its awful.That's about all we have unfortunately. AAU at its best.
All I said is Tai is lost, so now you do agree, thanksdumb comment. what i said was true.
and cal just needed to get more offense in since no one else can score. and tai is lost on that end. can you blame him? he hasn't seen the court until late
because cal (the coach that agrees with you) gave all the minutes to Humps who blows.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near