Humphries appears to have gotten worse as wellHe used to be money. In a sophomore slump.
Jackson is too damn good to waste his talent playing for Bill Self
I'd rather take my chances with SKJ at this point.I have a hard time believing if Hump was a 3/4 star high school senior recruit Cal wouldn't even know who he is. I'm starting to wonder how long this can work.
I was just thinking that we'd be damn near unstoppable with Jackson.
I was just thinking that we'd be damn near unstoppable with Jackson.
Miss? He wanted to play for Duke.Give UK kennard and the season would be over. Big miss by Cal.
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense