And our man isn't?Zone will get eaten alive.
Yet they called that foul on Fox.Willis fouled, no call
And our man isn't?
Nope, not liking this. We are looking ahead or something. We look dead. Just going to have to suck this one up guys, we've seen this before. I hate being negative, but we this is terrible effort by our guys.
Don't get your hopes up for a F4 with this team..
Yeah, I wondered about that. Foul was 2 steps before the shot.continuation much? wtf?
I don't think it's looking ahead. It's an opposing coach who scouted our weaknesses and is exploiting them.Nope, not liking this. We are looking ahead or something. We look dead. Just going to have to suck this one up guys, we've seen this before. I hate being negative, but we this is terrible effort by our guys.
AgreePlaying a 10-9 team with no one over 6'5 - this could be one of the worst losses of Cal's tenure here. We just look flat, uninterested.
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV