I was wondering where you had been.........Welcome back.an aside......so glad I have my laptop back; trying to post on my kindle was a PITA
I was wondering where you had been.........Welcome back.an aside......so glad I have my laptop back; trying to post on my kindle was a PITA
On Cal if we don'tGet the ball to Bam. They have no one who can guard him.
I see that Bill, hopefully Cal will get them going!Welder, our boys are sleep-walking. They need to wake up.
Yes Fox hit the first oneJust no excuse for Monk and Willis to be bricking FTs.
And did Fox hit a 3? ESPN is showing him with 1 and Monk with 1. I could have sworn Monk it both of ours.
ewe tee fans are dumber than owl ****..when will UK wake up this Tenn team sux has lost 9 games for God's sake..Don't you love idiot fans that boo every call that doesn't go their way?
In Tennessee pixie sticks have crystal meth in themgive all the boys monsters and pixie stix at halftime
Yes Fox hit the first one
What has happened to briscoe, he has just flat out sucked lately.
oooh yeah, hmmmmIn Tennessee pixie sticks have crystal meth in them
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats