Never
Here comes the dumb dumbHere come the fouls
Pic??If you're going to wear a short skirt and cross your legs on national TV, by all means make sure you're sitting right behind the most high profile coach in the nation.
[roll]If you're going to wear a short skirt and cross your legs on national TV, by all means make sure you're sitting right behind the most high profile coach in the nation.
Your math sucks.
Can we rest Briscoe...for the rest of the season?
Yeah I missed it alsoPic??
No excuse for letting them rebound like they are but 1/4th of the foul calls on us are not fouls. Not to mention there's been atleast 2 times we should have had an And 1.All we do is foul. Don't play defense just foul.
UT is TINY and they are dominating
That has to be about the dumbest *** post by some one named cujo .Not and win...
I'm telling you guys. This line up, with Gabriel and Willis, might be our best.
I was thinking MonsterWillis did a defense then a hustle , they iv some Mountain Dew ?
Jeez, it was like 30 seconds worth, you guys are ghey :boxing:Yeah I missed it also
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference