********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,590
72,706
113
Great to see that Fox is playing.
I'm interested to see if Wenyen can keep up his outstanding play.
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
well if it makes any of you feel good knowing it - I'm nervous about this one, especially knowing that Ayers is one of the officials
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wall2Boogie

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,590
72,706
113
well if it makes any of you feel good knowing it - I'm nervous about this one, especially knowing that Ayers is one of the officials
I don't feel good about any SEC game with the way these games are called. They are more interested in calling an even number of fouls on both teams and stopping the game every chance they get.
 

AFSTALLION13

All-Conference
Apr 24, 2009
15,807
1,133
113
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  3. 03 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers