********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
This games is>>>>

 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnnyGreen1975

Cattoyz

Senior
Aug 19, 2016
491
438
0
For every BS call made, we made an equal number of dumb fouls. Bad defense leads to dumb fouls.
 

DukeWins

Redshirt
Dec 10, 2016
34
5
0
What's wrong with that Gabriel guy of yours? He's been *** all year, I mean I know he's a freshman but come on
 

MrLair

All-Conference
Jan 26, 2005
6,933
2,651
0
Diallo's playing. I refuse to not believe he will until Cal says it. We could use him tonight.
 

kybassfan

Heisman
Jul 1, 2005
20,032
16,368
113
I hate this gym. If UMM designed a gym, this would be it.

In this crazy place, my strategy would be no shot will be taken till the ball goes inside the white circle.

Many bad decisions on defense.

Officiating is rough, but it's an away game in the SEC. Been that way forever, gotta win inspite of it.
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
that was horrendous
the officiating is complete crap - can't defend if you get called for fouls for breathing
I'm honestly ticked off a this game right now
Thank God Bam is hitting free throws
 

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
I hate this gym. If UMM designed a gym, this would be it.

In this crazy place, my strategy would be no shot will be taken till the ball goes inside the white circle.

Many bad decisions on defense.

Officiating is rough, but it's an away game in the SEC. Been that way forever, gotta win inspite of it.
Poor UMM...
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game