********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD******

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
I would like to thank the basketball gods for the massive snow in North Carolina so I can watch the game on espn. Obviously they hate all things Carolina

 

Xception

Heisman
Apr 17, 2007
26,407
22,344
0
It should be Arkansas ball , Mulder touched it and then the ball goes out of bounds . Dumb play but refs didn't see it
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
I'm so glad I no longer have to cringe when Isaiah goes to the line

wth was THAT foul?

Dammit refs, stop it already
 

Burly

All-American
Sep 3, 2002
17,178
8,751
113
Hey Cal why we pressuring 30 feet out
You want to foul everybody out
 

rautry2

Senior
Jan 3, 2017
843
424
0
Cal needs to set up some more plays for Willis. Good opportunity to get his confidence up again, we're gonna need his shooting in the tourney
 

Bluest Member

All-Conference
Dec 26, 2009
11,927
3,771
0
I hope the Cats are just holding back for the 2nd half,but they look like they stayed out all night partying
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team