no doubtSounded like some extra curricular activity, but they didn't show it out say anything about it. Probably A&M getting frustrated.
no doubtSounded like some extra curricular activity, but they didn't show it out say anything about it. Probably A&M getting frustrated.
It's hilarious to me. Dick would be going nuts (LOL) if this was Duke putting on this type of a performance.
He's saying nice things about UK here, but I've seen him about crap his pants when Duke went up 10 points on a team.
LOL as soon as I typed that I realized thatMulder
they've already startedI wonder when the rumors of SKJ thinking of transferring will start.
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game