just that sequence that allowed an all to easy bucket. Can get away with lapses like that against hofstra, but not unc** or teams like them
Our D is non existent!
Yes. I have do doubt we win but I will glad when this is over.This game just has a strange feel!
Pretty sure I mentioned that and got destroyed for it.. bam looks about as smart as a bag of hammers on defense.. to look so physical, he's soft as hell.. at least the Titans are winning though [thumb2]UNC is going to destroy us on the boards if we don't get markedly better quickly.
Giving Hofstra the kind of whistle other teams get at home, but we never do? Their center could already have 4 fouls from the shoves in the post. One of them was to the head/face and should have been reviewed.what the **** are these refs doing, that's like 5 terrible calls
sky, hawkins, mulder, will, monk....interesting lineup....
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB