**********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

Bluesnky

All-American
Jan 24, 2013
6,363
9,715
0
The Big Dingo is soooo close to turning the corner and becoming a valuable player. But that little bit makes him hard to watch sometimes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ukfan041

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
dude after willis gave up a rebound he had no business what so ever giving up I would sit him for a lonnnng time. He needs to watch how Hump has gone after every rebound close to him the last 3 minutes instead of letting them come to him. Mulder is good about that as well but willis way too often waits for them to come to him. I bet Cal harps on that in Camp Cal.
 

MrLair

All-Conference
Jan 26, 2005
6,933
2,651
0
Foul foul foul foul foul foul foul foul foul foul foul foul foul foul foul foul foul foul foul foul foul foul
 

StubbornPenny

All-American
Nov 2, 2009
10,562
9,892
0
Does anyone else keep seeing that stupid commercial with a rock climber that's dead silent until she screams bloody murder? Yeah, my stereo system does not like that :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
 

Bluesnky

All-American
Jan 24, 2013
6,363
9,715
0
I wish he would play like Gustys. That's the kind of player I hope he can eventually be like, but I don't know if he is mobile enough to.
I bet Cal's advice to him is to never shoot it going away from the basket.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
  4. 04 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays