Higher than rex and shep?Monk is the highest leaper at UK ever. Ever
UK has scored a lot, ASU hasn't...I'm traveling anybody got a score
10 minute organismSomething cool just happened.
I am not near a tv.
Somebody paint a picture with words.
I wonder if the AP voter that voted Baylor as #1 is watching this?
How in the bloody hell did Monk make that pass? I didn't see how insane it was until they replayed it.
I was gonna say "doodie" called but that would've been crass.I beat you again brother...get on it...![]()
I was gonna say "doodie" called but that would've been crass.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB