Don't care what anyone else thinks. Most exciting team I've ever watched at UK.
we only have 14 minutes to get another 25 points
and this team is so slow........I'm worried
me tooI'm actually kind of enjoying Dakich tonight... kinda makes me feel dirty
I'm guessing this was what it was like watching the Beatles record Abbey Road or Sgt. Pepper.
100 points
Triple double
40 point win
Is that asking to much?
yup - afeeredSearching for worry...are you skeert and afraid???![]()
almost feel sorry for that guy who said our offense is hurt by Briscoe being in the game...Briscoe with 8 ast. Team with w bunch. Didn't someone say the ball moves better without Briscoe?
I usually enjoy listening to DD, I don't care that he trolls us, he's a good analyst.I'm actually kind of enjoying Dakich tonight... kinda makes me feel dirty
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia