Looking forward to Briscoe on Ball come Saturday! I really look for him to get into Balls head!
I know odd man out. That kid can ball though. Also looks like he works really hardHe has always been around the 8-10th man.
ThisI think he jammed his thumb and the ref assumed Briscoe did something
We still need to work on that "killer instinct." (***looks around, sheepishly***)
We need to work on getting Brad C in earlier in the game.
We still need to pick up the pace.
We need to get better.
Obvious is obvious.
So you want a faster paste...got it...
BBL in da house. Sorry but duty called.
Cats ROLLING! Yeah, boieeeeeeeee...
No kidding...they're playing nervous!guys need to settle down and finish at the rim
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB