That's a big if. He's making wall look like BookerIf Fox starts hitting jump shots consistently, it's curtains.
He's the worst.He's learning.
Why the F are you focusing on the negative crap? Look at what this team is doing right now. You picked put the one negative thing. SMDH.
I just logged in, hope I did not miss Bam's coffee table story. I loved the Flintstones
Yeah, even that schmuck can see it...LOL, even Dakitch is impressed, did you hear him say "holy cow" in a really quiet voice? Hilarious.
This team is incredible.
Dakich: Yogi > Ulis, yeah he knows his stuff. Then he blocked all UK fans on twitter lol.I know you guys hate Dakich and I do to because of who he played for but I have to say I like the way he calls games. He clearly knows his stuff and tells it like it is.
Agree completelyLast time I promise...but Monk's D is making me as giddy as his offense!
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia