Can't say I disagree.mulder > willis
I think our offense opens up without Briscoe.This is without Briscoe in there.
lol
Nah it was UT-M's lack of sleep.so would you all say we adjusted the 2nd half?
I thought someone said he was selfish?Malik Monk so far with a career-high 26 points (10-17 FG) and a career-high seven assists. :clap::clap:
aaaaaaaaaaaah yes, that 'splains itNah it was UT-M's lack of sleep.
We want a 100.
We want a 100.
We want a 100.
We want a 100.
We want a 100.
We want a 100.
We want a 100.
We want a 100.
We want a 100.
We want a 100.
We want a 100.
We want a 100.
We want a 100.
We want a 100.
We want a 100.
We want a 100.
We want a 100.
We want a 100.
We want a 100.
We want a 100.
We want a 100.
We want a 100.
We want a 100.
We want a 100.
So good that I'm also enjoying the commercials tonight. "I wouldn't sit there!" LOLBrad gonna get extended mins tonight lol
The competition only gets tougher now. So we'll see. I hope it continues.Say what you will about which team is the best of the Cal era...the fact remains that this is some of the best basketball I've seen any Cal team play.
Not sure if i missed it in the thread somewhere but did anyone see the picture they showed of WG was def NOT Wenyen?:joy:
is 101...........with almost 8 minutes left....okay?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'