so do I - it's all goodSorry I do tend to get negative in big games.![]()
yes he didBrad got fouled me thinks
I think the Cats beat the tar out of Mich St and is now 3-0I think we beat the spread y'all
that too, LOLI think the Cats beat the tar out of Mich St and is now 3-0
I was tempted ,but didn't eitherI'm a happy UK fan
and I didn't even have to break out the grown-up beverage![]()
LMAO - I can deal with them....for now [winking]So do y'all like the uniforms now that we clobbered Sparty? Lol
I want Kansas to win the next game.
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers