and girls, LOLlets get this party started boys!
We can't forget about you, BKO!and girls, LOL
very nervous about this game
Bev, you're like me: we could be playing a team of blind 90 year olds and I'd be nervous, lol. But yes, we had better come ready to play tonight.....very nervous about this game
I am too a little bit. I get a little nervous during regular season big games. I get so nervous I get sick to my stomach during every NCAA tournament game.very nervous about this game
LOL so do II am too a little bit. I get a little nervous during regular season big games. I get so nervous I get sick to my stomach during every NCAA tournament game.
that's usually a good sign lolvery nervous about this game
LOL yep - I was nervous about playing SFA and CanisiusBev, you're like me: we could be playing a team of blind 90 year olds and I'd be nervous, lol. But yes, we had better come ready to play tonight.....
[laughing]that's usually a good sign lol
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)