I would love to see the replay on Poythress charge... how does a guy run over a defender when he is spinning away from him???
I watched it over and the guy jumps backwards...literally!I would love to see the replay on Poythress charge... how does a guy run over a defender when he is spinning away from him???
ever see a charge called on spin move?What a duke flop and the ref went right for it...come on
I don't pay attention enough but do you make all these other Willis threads I see?Why hasn't Willis been put in yet? He was are third most efficient player in sec play?
He hasn't been playing bad D. That excuse went up in smoke a month or more ago. The two times he's been scored on today was due to switching. Not his fault. Plus he can guard the big white shooter better than Skal outside.It's all about defense on the other end...figure it out
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep